The large pavilion is an octagonal or tower-shaped building structure. They are basically freestanding attached to the garden wall or the roof of the house. It is open from all sides and offers the landscape of the house perfect shade, coverage and attractive features.
Pavilions provide a nice place to rest and some in public parks serve as a bandstand or rain shelter. The large pavilions are usually successful in warm and sunny climatic conditions. In traditional English and American houses, the large wooden pavilions are built and covered with shingles, which are the typical roof materials. It is the tent-like structure of poles covered with cloth.
Temporary pavilions set up in the houses are perfect for barbecues on campsites and ensure a relaxing stay with friends and family. The following are the uses of large gazebos in the garden area:
- Attractive and Special Room: These large gazebos are an elegant and attractive option for smaller gardens. This makes a special room for working from home outside of the house, which makes it very popular
- These large gazebos are the perfect place to arrange a wedding party. White pavilions shape an attractive structure that determines the occasion and the location
- Dining Area: Octagonal gazebos make dinner with the family special. With a good outdoor view and a roof over your head, it is a perfect deck gazebo for dinner parties
- Whirlpool: The square pavilion was specially developed for the whirlpool. It provides the right privacy, protects against the weather and contributes to the enjoyment of the whirlpool experience
- Entertainment factor: The rectangular gazebo is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful views during the day. It can also be used to watch the perfect sunset