Creative palette work can be the best decorative element for your garden. With palettes you can design a variety of things, such as:
- Small vertical gardens
- Canopies enclosed with plants
That's why you need to know about recycling old wooden pallets. You can improve the beauty of your garden. Take a look at some of the ideas for pallet gardens.
- You can make a simple 3-seater sofa from an old wooden pallet. It is best for a cozy environment and convenient to use, with many pillows mounted on the sofa. If installed in a garden area, it will be the relaxing place for your family.
- From the pallet, a vertical garden can be built. Make this vertical garden pallet at the entrance. it gives a unique look. In the openings put the bottle plants, flowers and herbs. This actually enhances the beauty of your garden area.
- If you have a raised surface, put a ladder between the pallets on both sides. Then you can plant flowers in the fertile areas along the outer edges of the ladder. After a month, this website turns into a beautiful website where your kids can have fun.
- The simple pallet table fits well in your garden area. If you arrange some chic chairs around it, the time for evening snacks will be more delightful.
- You can also build a swing bed with the pallet. Tie the pendulum bed ends firmly together with the sturdy rope. Secure it firmly to a strong surface such as a roof beam or a tree. The breezy evening will be fantastic after this setup.
Add extra elements to your garden by using pallets. These accessories prove to be an excellent choice for the exterior decoration.